Sunday, November 18, 2012

Survey Results Checkpoint 2

The first question I started with in my survey was "Are you a student at NCSU?".  Later on in the survey, I ask if there was a free consultant available for nutritional services, would you visit? A majority said yes, and one hindsight regret is not including a textbox asking "why?".  I hope to show that with students at NCSU knowing that there is a free nutritionist available, they will visit and make healthier choices in a group.  For those not at NCSU, yet still wishing they had access to that free nutritionist, it just shows how students should take advantage of this and set healthy life goals for their food and physical activity while it is free, rather than pay by the hour for such consulting advice.  Also, as expected, most students would be more likely to adhere to a set fitness and healthy eating plan if they had support from their friends, which supports my theory.  This paper seems to be fitting together nicely, but as I continue to analyze my survey and actually write the essay, I'll think of a million other things I wish I would have asked, as well.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how many responses you already have, but you can still add a textbox and maybe get a couple more respondents to fill out your survey. I think you should post a link to your survey in your blogpost so more people can take it, the more data you have the more accurate the results will be. You can also talk about the importance of nutrition and how people care more about what they eat and how to eat healthy now in your paper.

    ReplyDelete